Sunday, October 31, 2010

Inspiration- Moving

You can take this literally and move around- shake your legs, wiggle your toes, wave your arms in the air like you just don't care- which might help you if your problem is a lack of blood flow to your brain, or you can take it as moving your home. I just moved today from my dorm to an apartment and there were some great visuals and some great inspirational moments.

But think about it: new roommates, new neighbors, new neighborhood. I don't have a new school, but I get to commute every morning now. There was the moving process itself- I ended up using one of those taxi vans- and there's the rooms, piled with boxes or empty and waiting respectively. It's a trip.

So I challenge you today to create a piece about a move from one home to another.

moving boxes
This image is from http://lifeatthebar.wordpress.com/2007/10/31/moving-day/, a website for lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment